APLUS INTERIOR DESIGN & REMODELING CAREERS
We are a second generation family owned business and with our great service and quality we have grown to be one of the largest kitchen, bathroom, window, and complete home remodeling company in Southern California. We service all across Orange County & Manhattan Beach. Our team of certified kitchen designers, general contractors, engineers, project managers, in-house factory craftsmen, and installers along with our state of the art machinery make us an efficient one-stop shop. In 2010, 2011 and 2012 we became the only company that has been awarded a “Best in Orange County” award in both “Kitchen Remodeling” and “Window Replacement” category in the same year. Our work has been published in U-Line and featured as “The Kitchen of Choice” for U-Line.
At APlus Interior Design & Remodeling, we’re always looking for enthusiastic & energetic individuals that can offer us variety of trades & craftsmanship. Please see below for more details:
Please e-mail your resume along with contact information to email@example.com Please No Phone Calls.
1 – FULL TIME EXPERIENCED PLUMBER WITH KITCHEN & BATH REMODEL
– High school diploma or G.E.D.
– 3-5 years residential experience in the field on the top as Technician or equivalent
– Have residential installation replacement knowledge
– Strong verbal communication skills
– Ability to read and write in the English language
– Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to prove insurability
– Ability to build rapport with customers
– Provide Excellent Customer Services
– Must be able to lift 100 or more pounds
– Must pass drug testing and background check
– Must be available to travel to clients house and have reliable vehicle and equipment.
– You have to be presentable, since you will be representing the company in front of home owners.
– Being able to travel around Orange County from job to job.
– Being able to work with iPad, Email, Outlook, Excel and tech savvy
2 – LICENSED PLUMBER/ELECTRICIAN/DRY WALLER/CABINET INSTALLER/CARPENTER